Thursday, April 23, 2009

I can't believe it's the end....

Well, this is it, the end of the line for me.
All my papers and assignments have been handed in and I wrote my very last Mount Allison final last night. I am officially done all the work for my undergraduate degree! It was a strange happy yet sad feeling when I woke up this morning. That feeling that you no longer are required to do any work or for me to have to commute every day to Sackville is great; but it's also hard knowing that people that you have become close to, whether they be Profs, faculty or friends, you no longer will be seeing them everyday. I guess that is the joy of technology - one can stay connected without really being there to have an actual connection. Unlike some other of my fellow graduating students I hope to not being going far off. I actually have an interview this afternoon at Atlantic Baptist University (in Moncton) for their Bachelor of Education program. If I get in I am able to stay here in Moncton close to my friends and family, and even though some of my friends will be leaving I will be in driving distance to visit some of them and others, well this is why we have an airport!
So I guess it's time to find a summer job and have some fun in case I am going back to school in the fall. If you've been following my blog I hope that I was able to give some perspective that being a mature student doesn't mean that you need to give up your life, you will adapt (quickly). And please feel free to send me questions if you have any, just because I am done doesn't mean I can't still answer questions about life at MtA.
I guess that's it for me so I am off!!
Cheers!
Victoria

No comments: